Crispy Kale Chips
Baked kale chips are a healthy, savory alternative to potato chips
We all know that feeling - the longing for a salty and savory snack that hits right around mid-afternoon. And too often, we have gone for something high in calories like chips, salted nuts and even fries. The yearning for a quick snack probably won't go away, so as an alternative, we've been trying these baked and crispy kale chips! Kale is loaded with antioxidants, and is an excellent source of vitamins B, C and K.
And the best part of making kale chips? You can scale the ingredients and seasonings up or down to your liking so you know exactly what you are putting into your body! Happy snacking!
- Tear kale into large pieces and remove thick stems, and place in large bowl with soy sauce, cumin, yeast and oil and mix with hands until evenly blended.
- Spread out on baking sheet. Bake in a 275ºF oven for 15-20 minutes or till crispy.
- Serve immediately or store in air-tight container.
- 6-8 Leaves Kale Leaves
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Ground roasted cumin
- 1 tbsp Engivita yeast
- 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil